Monday 14 November 2016

Kiss x Sis

Kiss x Sis 1st season:  12
2nd season:  12

Date:   Winter 2008

Source:   Manga

Studio:   feel.

Genres:  Comedy / Ecchi / Harem / Romance / School / Seinen




General

Couple(s):


Keita Suminoe


Yuuzuki Kiryuu

Happy Ending:

Yea


Conflict

Love Triangle:

No

Love Rivals:

Yea, it's a harem, so you can bet every single female in the series (excluding his mother) likes him.

Relationship Drama:

Not so far

Cheating/NTR:

Well, he's always kissing his sisters, so it's up to you.


Romance

Romance:  Main Genre

Romance Quality:  7/10

Harem:  Yea

Ecchi/Fanservice:  Yep

Kiss Scene:

Yes, he does kiss Kiryuu, but only in the manga.

Do they admit their feelings:

Yes, in the manga

Do they end up as a couple:

Yes, in the manga

Satisfying Closure:

Well, they don't get together in the anime, and the manga is still ongoing, so there really isn't any closure



Overall Opinion and Conclusion:

"Wait? He chooses his teacher?!?!! What the fudge are you smoking? Have you even seen the series?" That's probably what you're asking yourself right now, right? Yes, I've seen the anime and I'm following the manga, so you can trust I know what I'm talking about here. Anyway, if you're reading this, you're either part of the 98% that find this series gross or the 2% that like this show. I find myself in the 2% that actually enjoy the show, why? Cuz I do lol, don't judge XD. Anyway, I feel like this anime is kind of a guilty pleasure, mainly because it has relationships that are usually not accepted by society, namely incest (it's not blood related so it's ok, right?) and teacher-student relationships. It's also heavily sexualized. This causes people to instantly drop this series. I don't remember why I started watching this anime, but I found the first episodes so hilariously ridiculous that I just had to keep going. Also, the dude has two hot sisters craving for his c*ck, and he still chooses his teacher, well done dude, I'm proud :)! Anyway, watch it at your own risk. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment