Thursday 5 November 2020

RomanceAnimeDB is now SpoilingAnime.com

 Hello all,

If for some reason you are reading this post, you're either subscribed to this blog or you somehow found your way to this website through one of the anime posts in here. To all of you reading this, I wanna say thank you. Thank you for either being patient or by just coming across this blog.

This post is just to let you all know that after 3 long years, RomanceAnimeDB is BACK! However, this time it has its own website that all of you can enjoy!

Allow me to introduce you to SpoilingAnime.com. Spoiling Anime is basically RomanceAnimeDB but prettier and with a different name! In there you will find various anime that have some romance aspect to it, and you can easily find any (toggle-able) spoilers you want in that show, as I understand from personal experience, that these spoilers can motivate someone to go out and watch the anime. That or save you the time of watching a not so good anime. Hopefully you can all give it a visit!

I am still in the process of moving all the anime into the new website so bear with me!

Now allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Apollocy. I am the sole owner of this blog. I have loved romance anime since I was in my young teens and I have always loved spoilers (weirdly enough) because they motivate me to finish that series that I may not be enjoying now but I might enjoy later. Hence why I created this blog. Because I thought that perhaps someone out there might see spoilers that way as well. Now I have created Spoiling Anime from scratch! I am still quite new at website making so bear with me!

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you can go and enjoy the new website! (It's still a work in progress).



4 comments:

  1. Viewers from all over the world are enamoured by anime TV series. Many watch anime contents again and again. Also, some of the anime series is airing for a very long time.

    Read More -: 18 Longest Running Anime Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch anime on AnimeFlick for the latest anime series of the season. Enjoy watching the latest episode of your favorite anime in english subtitle and get recommendations on every genre that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like to add one more important thing here, Anime Market is projected to grow up to US$ 44.79billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.33%during the forecasting period 2021-2027.

    ReplyDelete